Accepted method of payment
After two years of pandemic, the GP3R has decided to make a card only turn. Starting this year, it will no longer be possible to pay in cash for parking as well as the kiosks managed by the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières. The food concessions have the choice to accept cash or not.
Here are the accepted payment methods :
Permits on site
Lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, children's strollers, dogs under 20 kilos on leash. Coolers are subject to random search.
Not allowed on site
- It is now forbidden to have an umbrella, parasol, tent or any other portable accessory that opens in the stands.
- You will not be allowed to bring your own chairs on site. Wooden bleachers are available for general admission spectators, but space is limited.
- No glass containers or alcoholic beverages may be brought in from outside the venue. However, non-alcoholic beverages - including beer, wine and 0.0% alcohol spirits - in cans or plastic bottles are permitted.
- Weapons of any kind, drugs of any kind (including cannabis and its derivatives), bicycles, skates and skateboards, motorcycles, scooters and pocket bikes are not allowed on the site.
- Dogs are not allowed in the dressing rooms, bleachers and buildings. Dogs are allowed in the outdoor areas, provided they are kept on a leash at all times.
The wearing of the face cover will be strongly recommended by the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières team. However, it is not mandatory to wear it.
To access the site of the Grand Prix of Trois-Rivières, a child of 12 years old and less must be accompanied by an adult. Their access is free for the general admission.
To access the reserved grandstands, it is mandatory to have a ticket, even if it is a child.
Restricted mobility access
People with reduced mobility can attend races in a stand located outside turn # 9 near the Cogeco entrance during the NASCAR weekend.
Also, a few public parkings in the area are identified as restricted mobility people parkings.
This year is the return of the Open House on the Friday of Nascar weekend (August 5, 2022)!
General admission is free on this day only. This allows access to the baseball style wooden grandstands. It is not possible to go in the reserved grandstands because they require a ticket.
Downtown Activities Schedule
The downtown schedule of the events will be available soon!
The paddocks will be open to the public this year! As we like to say, an admission ticket is a paddock ticket!
If you find a child, or if an adult tells you he lost his child, immediately call La Centrale at 819-693-7911, indicate your position and stay in that position. It’s very important not to move and to stay next to the child or the parents.
First Aid for the public
In the event of an emergency on GP3R site, call 819-693-7911
Tourist-Info - Lodging
From hotels full comfort to the friendlier inns, you have a wide choice of accommodation near to the Grand Prix, according to your tastes and budget. Reserve early your places.
You can find all information about GP3R's camping site here.
Several paid parking lots are available around the Grand Prix site. However, parking is limited.
Otherwise, you can park on the streets for free.
We have several food concessions available on site for the duration of the race weekend.